UK Hearing Care Management Services Limited (“UKHC”, “our” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
UKHC will always endeavour to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The principles are that:
• Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
• Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
• Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed
• Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
• Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary
• Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act
• Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data
• Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data
Your personal data will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements and obligations of the Data Protection Act 1998. UKHC do not provide information to third parties for marketing purposes.
If you would like to see your records, requests should be made in writing to the UKHC Customer Services Department, details of which can be found on the site.
Personal information collected
We promise never to release your personal details for marketing purposes to any company and that we will securely process and store personal data both manually and by electronic means.
We will only use the details you provide us with to provide you with the service or information you have requested. If you do not wish to receive such information, please write to UK Hearing Care Management Services Limited, Cinnamon Park, Crab Lane, Warrington, WA2 0XP, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us at 0800 270 7800. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
You can unsubscribe from correspondence at any time by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each email or by following the guidance within any mailing.
If you are concerned about providing any information online, then please contact us and we will arrange an alternative for you.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, read our full cookies policy.
Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our site.